Small Steps to Success
- Are unemployed
- Want to go back to school
- Need a career or education goal
- Want a self esteem and confidence boost
- Don't know what you want to do
Small Steps to Success Offers:
- Hands on learning
- Daily workshops
- Job search skills
- Support & assistance with career and education goals
- Focus on building healthy self esteem
Small Steps to Success is a program for women who face significant barriers to employment due to social, economic, and educational hardships.
This 12 week supportive experience offers workshops designed to prepare participants to move into employment, training or further education. The program focuses on life skills, job search techniques, and education. We utilize a holistic approach that supports women in gaining the necessary confidence and skills to take a step forward to a more meaningful life.
If you are interested in participating in the program please contact Amy Slack at (519) 622-6550 ext. 104.
Visit the Small Steps to Success website to learn more.