Women of Distinction
PLEASE NOTE: Nominations for the 2023 awards will be accepted until 11:59 P.M. March 31, 2023.
- One complete copy of the nomination package is required, and must be submitted by the deadline (11:59 P.M. on March 31, 2023) in order to be eligible.
- A nominee can be re-nominated in any future year but may only receive a Women of Distinction award once. Should the nominator wish to use a past nomination, a request may be made to YWCA Cambridge to avoid filling out the form again.
- Nominees MUST live and/or work in Cambridge and North Dumfries but may have made their contributions to communities within or beyond the these borders;
- Nominees must NOT be a current member of YWCA Cambridge’s Board of Directors, an employee of YWCA Cambridge or a member of the Women of Distinction Selection Committee.
- Nominees must support the mission and values of YWCA Cambridge and consent to be nominated31
- We highly recommend that you record your application information on a Word or text document before submission. This will allow you to have a backup copy of the information you have submitted with the application. The information can then be pasted into the form below.
- Completed packages must be received by 11:59 P.M on March 31, 2023.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Women of Distinction Selection Committee who will choose the award recipients based on the submitted information only. Please be thorough and factual in your submission.
- All nomination packages will be treated in strict confidence
Get In Touch
Have a Question Or Need Assistance?
If you have a question about YWCA Cambridge, our programs or events, or simply want to get involved, please give us a call or send us an email.
Address: 55 Dickson Street, Cambridge, Ontario, N1R 7A5
Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday & holidays: closed
Tel: +1 (519) 267-6444